1. Bili ape – Wikipedia
- Author: en.wikipedia.org
- Date Submitted: 06/21/2019 07:53 AM
- Average star voting: (4.77/5 stars and 47279 reviews)
- Match with the search results: The Bili apes or Bondo mystery apes were names given in 2003 in sensational reports in the popular media to a purportedly new species of highly aggressive, …
2. Bondo Mystery Ape Aka Bili Ape Existence | Destination Sasquatch
- Author: www.destinationsasquatch.com
- Date Submitted: 05/04/2019 01:51 AM
- Average star voting: (4.4/5 stars and 82071 reviews)
- Summary: The Bili Ape A.K.A. “Bondo Mystery Ape” was indeed accepted as scientific fact in 1996. The Bili Ape inhabits the Bili Forest, located in the Democratic..
- Match with the search results: The Bili Ape A.K.A. “Bondo Mystery Ape” was indeed accepted as scientific fact in 1996. The Bili Ape inhabits the Bili Forest, located in the Democratic..
3. In Search of the Mystery Apes of Bili Forest
- Author: www.nbcnews.com
- Date Submitted: 02/23/2021 06:25 AM
- Average star voting: (3.72/5 stars and 83332 reviews)
- Summary: Deep inside an African jungle, the legend lingered.
- Match with the search results: May 7, 2016 … Four years ago, Hicks and a team of scientists set up motion detecting cameras and finally managed to capture clear images of the Bili apes.
4. If You Think Joe Rogan Is Credible, This Bizarre Clip of Him Yelling at a Scientist Will Probably Change Your Mind
- Author: futurism.com
- Date Submitted: 04/06/2021 11:01 PM
- Average star voting: (3.5/5 stars and 49687 reviews)
- Summary: Podcaster Joe Rogan is once again in the news for being an anti-science dimwit — and even a quick perusal of his past shows that this isn’t the first time.
- Match with the search results: Jan 15, 2022 … The credibility of the Bondo ape, in other words, lies somewhere between Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. To her credit, the primatologist …
5. Found: the giant lion-eating chimps of the magic forest
- Author: www.theguardian.com
- Date Submitted: 05/18/2020 12:37 AM
- Average star voting: (3.77/5 stars and 56404 reviews)
Deep in the Congolese jungle is a band of apes that, according to local legend, kill lions, catch fish and even howl at the moon. Local hunters speak of massive creatures that seem to be some sort of hybrid between a chimp and a gorilla.
- Match with the search results: Jul 14, 2007 … Deep in the Congolese jungle is a band of apes that, according to local legend … of the animals or take photos of them using camera traps.
6. Bili Apes — Giant Lion-Eating Chimp (Chimpanzee) Subspecies
- Author: scienceheathen.com
- Date Submitted: 10/24/2019 08:53 PM
- Average star voting: (3.63/5 stars and 89027 reviews)
- Summary: Bili Apes, Giant Lion-Eating Chimps, Chimpanzees – Off in one of the few remaining relatively primeval natural environments of the world — the Bili Forest
- Match with the search results: Jan 11, 2015 … Bili ape camera trap. Of particular note with this community was the fact that they seemed to generally nest on the ground (very uncommon …
7. Leopardess v Bili Ape – Carnivora
- Author: carnivora.net
- Date Submitted: 05/20/2021 10:36 PM
- Average star voting: (4.24/5 stars and 54749 reviews)
- Summary: Leopardess – Panthera pardus The leopard, Panthera pardus, is a member of the Felidae family and the smallest of the four “big cats” in the genus Pant
- Match with the search results: The Bili apes or Bondo mystery apes are large chimpanzees that inhabit Bili … in the photo as well as the OP profile picture which has a semi-visible one.
8. Scientists left camera traps to record wild apes — watch what happens
- Author: www.eurekalert.org
- Date Submitted: 06/09/2021 07:35 PM
- Average star voting: (4.5/5 stars and 20940 reviews)
- Match with the search results: Mar 14, 2019 … Researchers analyzed video from remote camera-trap devices placed in ape-populated forests throughout Africa to see how wild apes would react to …