1. Photographer shows Việt Nam’s beauty from above
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/02/2019 06:15 AM
- Average star voting: (4.74/5 stars and 99869 reviews)
After six years pursuing photography, Phạm Huy Trung has received more than 50 prestigious awards at home and abroad. His photos not only bring out the beauty of Việt Nam but also highlight the country’s culture and tourism. Thành Nhân talks to Trung about his journey.
- Match with the search results: 24 thg 4, 2022 … His photos not only bring out the beauty of Việt Nam but also … I was born and raised in Hà Nội but moved to HCM City to work and live …
2. Social distancing photography project uses Saigon’s emblematic architecture to spread hope
- Author: tuoitrenews.vn
- Date Submitted: 09/22/2020 03:41 AM
- Average star voting: (4.55/5 stars and 93763 reviews)
- Summary: Photographer Khoa Tran utilizes light painting techniques to send uplifting messages
- Match with the search results: 1 thg 7, 2021 … According to the photographer, light painting photography is a … Born and raised in Saigon, Khoa feels a genuine connection with the …
3. “Project” 12,000 photos of Da Nang – Official Danang Tourism Website
- Author: danangfantasticity.com
- Date Submitted: 11/18/2021 01:27 AM
- Average star voting: (4.48/5 stars and 82220 reviews)
- Summary: Dinh Van Tien Thinh – a boy originally comes from Hoi An ancient town, showed his special love for the city with the Han River …
- Match with the search results: 2 thg 10, 2020 … He traveled 34 provinces and cities across Viet Nam for experience, discovery and taking photos. Born and raised in a land rich in culture, …
4. Hanoi Photographer Marcus Lacey: ‘To Photograph a Subject Well, Learn From How It Was Painted’ – Saigoneer
- Author: saigoneer.com
- Date Submitted: 01/31/2019 03:35 PM
- Average star voting: (3.63/5 stars and 11198 reviews)
- Summary: Saigon’s guide to restaurants, street food, news, bars, culture, events, history, activities, things to do, music & nightlife.
- Match with the search results: 6 thg 10, 2021 … Darkroom is a Saigoneer photography series that documents the beauty … As someone who was born and raised in Hanoi, I love Lacey’s photos.
5. Vietnamese photographers won International Photography Awards
- Author: hanoitimes.vn
- Date Submitted: 02/17/2020 01:45 PM
- Average star voting: (3.99/5 stars and 74831 reviews)
- Summary: The winning photos highlight Vietnam’s beautiful landscapes and people.
- Match with the search results: 15 thg 11, 2021 … The winning photos highlight Vietnam’s beautiful landscapes and people. … Meanwhile, Van took a portrait of Mr. Se who was born and raised …
6. U.S. Embassy & Consulate in Vietnam
- Author: vn.usembassy.gov
- Date Submitted: 12/27/2021 08:26 AM
- Average star voting: (4.11/5 stars and 59294 reviews)
- Match with the search results: Visa Photos: Two (2) full face color photos for each applicant taken within 6 months. Write the applicant’s name and date of birth on the back of each photo …
7. Famous documentary director won “Bui Xuan Phai Award- For the Love of Hanoi”
- Author: hanoitimes.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/26/2019 09:16 PM
- Average star voting: (4.39/5 stars and 95418 reviews)
- Summary: Hanoi has appeared in the documentary films of director Tran Van Thuy with a quiet and ancient beauty that cannot be found anywhere else.
- Match with the search results: 8 thg 10, 2022 … Made in 1982 but banned until 1987, the film starts with the image of Van Vuong, a blind guitarist born and raised in Hanoi. The artist desires …
8. Image of Uncle Ho in Vietnamese in Laos
- Author: en.dangcongsan.vn
- Date Submitted: 10/05/2019 03:50 PM
- Average star voting: (3.77/5 stars and 71886 reviews)
- Summary: Though born and raised in foreign countries and having never met Uncle Ho, Vietnamese generations in Laos and Thailand still reserve special respect, boundless admiration and love for Uncle Ho.
- Match with the search results: 18 thg 5, 2020 … Though born and raised in foreign countries and having never met Uncle Ho, Vietnamese generations in Laos and Thailand still reserve special …
9. Nam Dinh
- Author: www.vietjetair.com
- Date Submitted: 03/18/2021 07:11 AM
- Average star voting: (3.74/5 stars and 60175 reviews)
- Summary: Each church in Nam Dinh has its own unique design. As you would expect most of them are inspired by Western Gothic architecture and feature distinctive arches. Walking around the premises of these churches, you might imagine you be in a western country where churches are more common.
- Match with the search results: 21 thg 9, 2021 … … passion for photography – agreed when I suggested we take a trip together to Nam Dinh. My friend, who was born and raised in Nam Dinh, …