1. House pillar design ideas to add a luxurious appeal to your home interiors – Trường THPT Phạm Hồng Thái
- Author: thpt-phamhongthai.edu.vn
- Date Submitted: 07/23/2019 03:04 AM
- Average star voting: (5.0/5 stars and 71120 reviews)
- Summary: Pillars or columns are vital architectural elements in a house. We share the different house pillar design ideas you can consider to give your home an
- Match with the search results: 15 thg 10, 2022 … Build cement pillars over stone bricks as the base. The combination of two materials when designing a pillar can enhance the aesthetic …
2. Tan A Dai Thanh: “Three-Pillar” Strategy Makes Its Transformation
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 01/11/2020 06:23 PM
- Average star voting: (3.88/5 stars and 96673 reviews)
- Summary: After the market was rebuilt and began to grow again, Tan A Dai Thanh Group adjusted its strategy for thorough reconstruction to be ready for this new chapter and deal with many challenges. The group has worked with the world’s leading strategy consultant Boston Consulting Group to set the new strategy with three pillars: Industrial Production, High-tech, and Real Estate.
- Match with the search results: 29 thg 11, 2022 … Tan A Dai Thanh: “Three-Pillar” Strategy Makes Its Transformation … such as cement, brick, tile, construction rock, prestressed concrete, …
3. House pillar design ideas to add a luxurious appeal to your home interiors – https://www.passion-citroen.com
- Author: tmdl.edu.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/04/2020 11:02 PM
- Average star voting: (4.44/5 stars and 15054 reviews)
- Summary: Pillars or columns are vital architectural elements in a house. We share the different house pillar design ideas you can consider to give your home an interesting look.
- Match with the search results: 16 thg 10, 2022 … Minimalist style; Carved pillars; Pillar design with stone bricks base; Cement columns; Round house pillars; Traditional wooden pillars …
4. One Pillar Pagoda
- Author: www.alotrip.com
- Date Submitted: 10/25/2020 04:45 AM
- Average star voting: (4.02/5 stars and 78463 reviews)
- Summary: Thanks to its sophisticated architecture and historical significance, One Pillar Pagoda is worth a symbol of Hanoi City thousand year of civilization.
- Match with the search results: From the yard to the pagoda floor, tourists will walk through 13 sidesteps, two sides of brick-tiled wall with stone stele introducing the history of the pagoda …
5. Ponagar Tower
- Author: khanhhoa.egal.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/26/2019 06:33 PM
- Average star voting: (4.25/5 stars and 68352 reviews)
- Summary: The Ponagar Tower was built between the eighth and thirteenth centuries under the Panduranga dynasty of the Champa ancient kingdom. This was one of the religious centers of the Champa Kingdom, which was the place to worship the goddess Ponagar – the mother of the Cham and other people in the region.
- Match with the search results: The whole complex is a special architectural artwork made of brick, … The Mandapa area has four large columns of brick, which include 10 large columns on …