1. Bayanihan, house-moving tradition of the Philippines
- Author: vovworld.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/06/2020 03:03 AM
- Average star voting: (4.85/5 stars and 18080 reviews)
- Summary: (VOVWORLD) – When we think about moving house, we picture the search for a new house or apartment, packing belongings, and moving furniture. But on today’s Culture Rendezvous, we will look at an unusual house-moving tradition in the Philippines. We’ll talk to Jovan Tacatani, who works at the Alfred Nobel School in Hanoi, Vietnam, to learn about Bayanihan and the great message it carries.
- Match with the search results: 19 thg 7, 2017 … (VOVWORLD) – When we think about moving house, we picture the search for … people gather to help clean up the area and rebuild the houses.
2. Woody House Saigon Center, Ho Chi Minh City – Updated 2022 Prices
- Author: www.booking.com
- Date Submitted: 04/24/2020 12:13 PM
- Average star voting: (4.01/5 stars and 73477 reviews)
- Summary: Set 600 metres from Ben Thanh Street Food Market and 700 metres from Tao Dan Park in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, Woody House Saigon Center offers…
- Match with the search results: Nice place in the City, clean, central but in a quiet street. Katrin Germany … You’re eligible for a Genius discount at Woody House Saigon Center!
3. Ban Den
- Author: laocaitourism.vn
- Date Submitted: 05/25/2021 09:23 AM
- Average star voting: (3.6/5 stars and 84921 reviews)
- Summary: Traveling to Sapa, visitors will not help but enjoy when coming to explore the villages of the ethnic groups in Sapa. Here, visitors not only can admire the beautiful natural scenery but also learn about the daily life as well as the unique cultural features of the people here. One of the villages visited by many tourists is Ban Den SaPa.
Explore SaPa’s Bounty
Ban Den in Ban Ho commune, SaPa, Lao Cai, when coming here, visitors will discover amazing natural landscapes, learn about the unique cultural features of ethnic minorities. Experience in a cozy, intimate atmosphere, blending with people and natural scenery here.
Coming here, you will experience in the architecture of the house on stilts, clean and clean, creating strange charms, making people unforgettable.
The people of Ban Den have contact with Western guests, can speak English, French, can use advanced electronic devices, but they still retain traditional cultural styles. This is
- Match with the search results: Coming here, you will experience in the architecture of the house on stilts, clean and clean, creating strange charms, making people unforgettable.
4. 【Notification】 New Service Package On bTaskee App: Deep Cleaning
- Author: www.btaskee.com
- Date Submitted: 09/08/2019 12:02 PM
- Average star voting: (4.03/5 stars and 99468 reviews)
- Summary: bTaskee officially introduced new service package – Deep cleaning service for customers in all cities that bTaskee is currently available.
- Match with the search results: 23 thg 1, 2019 … Choose “Deep cleaning” on the home page on bTaskee app (Image: bTaskee.com). Step 2: Fill in the details of Address, House/ apartment no., …
5. Students spring-clean houses for charity
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 09/16/2020 03:07 PM
- Average star voting: (4.5/5 stars and 32178 reviews)
Students from 30 HCM City universities are offering house-cleaning services to raise funds for Tết charity.
- Match with the search results: 15 thg 1, 2017 … Students from 30 HCM City universities are offering house-cleaning services to raise funds for Tết charity.