1. Crossed Legs While Sitting: Is it bad for you?
- Author: www.healthline.com
- Date Submitted: 06/22/2021 12:21 PM
- Average star voting: (4.92/5 stars and 60376 reviews)
- Summary: Is crossing your legs really as dangerous as some myths claim? Learn the facts about the effects of crossing your legs on blood pressure, varicose veins, and pregnancy.
- Match with the search results: Many people are most comfortable sitting with one leg crossed over the other. … It’s said to cause varicose veins, birth complications for pregnant women …
2. Cross-Legged Woman’s Tomb Reveals Ancient Maya Kept Jaguars in Cages
- Author: www.livescience.com
- Date Submitted: 02/05/2021 06:05 AM
- Average star voting: (3.8/5 stars and 45693 reviews)
- Summary: Jaguars, pumas, deer, and even crocodile bones turn up in the old Maya city of Copán. And a new paper shows they were kept captive and traded.
- Match with the search results: Sep 12, 2018 … Cross-Legged Woman’s Tomb Reveals Ancient Maya Kept Jaguars in Cages … holds the skeleton of a young woman who was cross-legged, …
- Author: dictionary.cambridge.org
- Date Submitted: 11/04/2021 06:05 PM
- Average star voting: (3.79/5 stars and 89411 reviews)
- Summary: cross-legged definition: 1. having your feet crossed over each other, but your knees wide apart, usually while sitting on…. Learn more.
- Match with the search results: cross-legged definition: 1. having your feet crossed over each other, … depicted every woman in coat, breeches, and high boots, sitting cross-legged and …
4. Does a woman sitting cross-legged imply arrogance?
- Author: www.onmanorama.com
- Date Submitted: 10/07/2021 01:47 AM
- Average star voting: (4.11/5 stars and 25511 reviews)
- Summary: In India, if a woman sits with her legs crossed in front of men, elderly people or even their bosses, she would be seen as arrogant and haughty in.happiness. relationship. Onmanorama. society. social behaviour. signs. partner. workplace. employee. boss. work group. sitting posture. with crossed leg. legs crossed
- Match with the search results: Aug 5, 2019 … Sitting with legs crossed is a sitting posture accepted across the globe. In Asian countries, especially in India, if a woman sits with her …