1. Burger King Pulls ‘Racist’ Ad of People Eating ‘Vietnamese’ Burger With Giant Chopsticks – Saigoneer
- Author: saigoneer.com
- Date Submitted: 01/21/2021 08:38 AM
- Average star voting: (4.95/5 stars and 52394 reviews)
- Summary: Saigon’s guide to restaurants, street food, news, bars, culture, events, history, activities, things to do, music & nightlife.
- Match with the search results: 9 thg 4, 2019 … Chopsticks are used across the world by billions of Asians every day, none of whom would use them to eat a burger in such a hyperbolic …
2. Burger King receives Vietnam boycott for using chopsticks in TV ad – VnExpress International
- Author: e.vnexpress.net
- Date Submitted: 11/15/2020 10:49 AM
- Average star voting: (4.21/5 stars and 32258 reviews)
- Summary: Fast food chain Burger King has attracted a lot of social media criticism over a TV ad using chopsticks. – VnExpress International
- Match with the search results: 10 thg 4, 2019 … The advertisement, which shows the use of chopsticks to eat burgers, has been called “racist” and “disrespectful.”.
3. What’s your new favourite Chops burger? (We’ve got 8) – Chops
- Author: www.chops.vn
- Date Submitted: 12/01/2021 05:46 AM
- Average star voting: (4.49/5 stars and 98783 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 16 thg 1, 2020 … How the hell are you going to choose what to eat? To make your life a little easier we’ve whipped up a quick guide – just match your personality …
4. Vietnamese diners put down the burgers and pizza in favour of Japanese, BBQ and Hotpot
- Author: www.decisionlab.co
- Date Submitted: 11/30/2021 01:11 PM
- Average star voting: (3.58/5 stars and 82083 reviews)
- Summary: There’s been a shift in the way Vietnamese spend their money when it comes to eating out. A report from Decision Lab has revealed that growth in visitor traffic to Western restaurants plummeted by 61% in the four quarters to Q3 2018, and that the fast food segment as a whole suffered a drop of 17%. Stepping in to fill the gap have been three increasingly familiar faces: Japanese, BBQ and Hotpot.
- Match with the search results: There’s been a shift in the way Vietnamese spend their money when it comes to eating out. A report from Decision Lab has revealed that growth in visitor …