1. Ocean warmth, seaweed scarcity threaten Fiji’s fisherwomen’s livelihoods
- Author: tuoitrenews.vn
- Date Submitted: 03/02/2021 05:08 PM
- Average star voting: (4.91/5 stars and 98032 reviews)
- Summary: Karen Vusisa has been struggling to find a decent catch of a favourite Fijian edible seaweed, amid concerns that ocean temperatures have hit harvests and are threatening livelihoods of fisherwomen like her
- Match with the search results: 10 thg 8, 2022 … A Fijian fisherwoman hand picks sea grapes at sea, near Namuaimada village, Viti Levu, Fiji July 15, 2022. Photo: Reuters.
2. Expat brings people together while keeping a distance
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 09/20/2021 12:19 AM
- Average star voting: (4.1/5 stars and 41457 reviews)
As social distancing continues to take its toll on residents obliging by the rules, one expat English teacher has decided to use the time to good effect.
- Match with the search results: 16 thg 4, 2020 … Photo from Facebook … “I’ll always remember those words and seeing those pictures and that … Vani Veikoso, an English teacher from Fiji.
3. Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji Wins Dining Experience Award at 19th ANZ Fiji Excellence in Tourism Awards 2016
- Author: www.fb101.com
- Date Submitted: 05/14/2021 03:48 PM
- Average star voting: (3.66/5 stars and 39831 reviews)
- Match with the search results: SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES … FIJI ISLANDS – Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji’s Kanavata Restaurant And Lounge, located in Pacific Harbor, Fiji’s adventure capital, …
4. Fiji super cyclone kills five, raises fears of health crisis
- Author: www.thanhniennews.com
- Date Submitted: 12/10/2021 08:24 PM
- Average star voting: (4.53/5 stars and 85412 reviews)
- Summary: Prime Minister Frank Bainimarama declared a 30-day state of emergency, with schools ordered to shut and a nationwide curfew extended until Monday morning
- Match with the search results: 21 thg 2, 2016 … Photo: Reuters/Sarah Bingham/Handout via R. Downed power lines and flooding are hampering relief efforts in Fiji after one of the most …