1. In Vietnam, cost of dying soars as private cemeteries boom – VnExpress International
- Author: e.vnexpress.net
- Date Submitted: 03/30/2019 12:14 AM
- Average star voting: (4.85/5 stars and 32949 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 26 thg 7, 2017 … As public cemeteries close, many Vietnamese find themselves faced with an … into giggles when he showed her the pictures of the cemetery.
2. The Final Days of Tay Ho’s Ghost Ships
- Author: vietnamtimes.org.vn
- Date Submitted: 07/30/2019 09:04 AM
- Average star voting: (3.78/5 stars and 51612 reviews)
- Summary: South African photographer Lavonne Bosman shares her photos of the abandoned boats in West Lake and the struggles to capture a single moment in time amidst ever-changing Hanoi.
- Match with the search results: 23 thg 11, 2022 … South African photographer Lavonne Bosman shares her photos of the … Photo by Lavonne Bosman. … The shipyard is now a graveyard. Photo …
3. Roots of modern writing system emerge
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 03/15/2020 05:07 PM
- Average star voting: (4.21/5 stars and 73648 reviews)
The defunct Thanh Chiêm Palace (1602-1883) is seen as a cradle of romanised Vietnamese script, and the place was linked with Portuguese missionary Francisco de Pina (1585-1625) – the founder of the modern writing system of the Vietnamese language – and then his student French missionary Alexandre de Rhodes (1591-1660).
- Match with the search results: 5 thg 1, 2020 … The three tombs unveiled that missionary priests had been buried in the church’s graveyard. … Photo courtesy of André Phú Yên Church …
4. A beautiful escape to Ban Than Cliff – Quang Nam Province – Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
- Author: www.vietnamtourism.gov.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/22/2021 01:51 PM
- Average star voting: (3.71/5 stars and 61791 reviews)
- Summary: (TITC) – Since the COVID-19 pandemic has changed many things, including the tourism trend, people tend to choose to travel “away from the crowd”, go back to nature and explore many new things in the state of “new normal”. Ban Than Cliff in Tam Hai Island Commune (Nui Thanh District, Quang Nam Province) would be a great escape destination. Surely visitors will enjoy the immense sky, clouds and rivers, especially cliffs with green moss that only this season can have…
- Match with the search results: … Mang Islet, Dua (Pineapple) Islet, Dien Khanh Pagoda, Whale Graveyard, etc. … creating a picture of primitive nature that attracts visitors.
5. Moonlight Home Con Dao, Con Dao – Updated 2022 Prices
- Author: www.booking.com
- Date Submitted: 04/21/2019 11:41 AM
- Average star voting: (4.06/5 stars and 13783 reviews)
- Summary: Moonlight Home Con Dao has a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and shared lounge in Con Dao.
- Match with the search results: Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional …