1. DO NOT WORRY WHEN ULTRASOUND RESULT IS FATTY LIVER | Health Library
- Author: www.victoriavn.com
- Date Submitted: 06/05/2021 01:04 PM
- Average star voting: (4.97/5 stars and 69863 reviews)
- Summary: Victoria Healthcare cam kết chăm sóc bệnh nhân dựa trên bằng chứng y khoa đáng tin cậy nhất, không lạm dụng thuốc và xét nghiệm.
- Match with the search results: 16 thg 8, 2019 … This shows that we cannot just look at the liver image alone when ultrasound … and most patients with GNM are middle-aged and overweight.
2. Overweight Cat problem | Fetch Plus has been tested by reputable veterinarians
- Author: fetch.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/08/2021 06:47 PM
- Average star voting: (4.44/5 stars and 42175 reviews)
- Summary: In Vietnam and some other countries, many cat owners do not pay attention when a cat or a cat is overweight as much as when they are skinny or a bit skinny.
- Match with the search results: 19 thg 3, 2020 … Abdominal tuck is present. 5/9: Ideal. (Picture: Royal Canin). 6/9: Overweight Ribs can be felt through a slight excess fat …
3. Overweight and obese children in urban areas on the rise
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/27/2019 06:39 AM
- Average star voting: (3.52/5 stars and 97729 reviews)
Data of the Ministry of Health recently showed that the rate of overweight and obese children in urban areas accounted for 26.8 per cent of the total children in 2020 in the country. It means that four out of 10 urban children are overweight or obese.
- Match with the search results: 29 thg 9, 2021 … It means that four out of 10 urban children are overweight or obese. Illustrative image. Photo suckhoedoisong.vn. HÀ NỘI — Phạm Mai Hương’s …
4. Vietnam takes move to curb obesity | Society | Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)
- Author: en.vietnamplus.vn
- Date Submitted: 01/09/2019 03:09 PM
- Average star voting: (4.28/5 stars and 13289 reviews)
- Summary: Vietnam’s Ministry of Health has issued its first specialised guidance on the diagnosis and treatment of obesity in response to the increasing obesity rate in the last decade.
- Match with the search results: 23 thg 11, 2022 … Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) … The National Institute of Nutrition also announced the obesity rate among children in inner districts in …