1. Jeffrey Epstein associate Jean-Luc Brunel is found dead in a French jail cell
- Author: www.npr.org
- Date Submitted: 08/16/2019 03:46 PM
- Average star voting: (4.72/5 stars and 20815 reviews)
- Summary: Brunel, a modeling agent, was being held in an investigation into the rape of minors and trafficking of minors for sexual exploitation, according to the Paris prosecutor’s office.
- Match with the search results: Feb 19, 2022 … PARIS — A modeling agent who was close to disgraced U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead Saturday in his French jail cell, …
2. “Letter from Birmingham Jail”
- Author: kinginstitute.stanford.edu
- Date Submitted: 09/27/2019 02:53 AM
- Average star voting: (4.36/5 stars and 99065 reviews)
- Summary: As the events of the Birmingham Campaign intensified on the city’s streets, Martin Luther King, Jr., composed a letter from his prison cell in Birmingham in response to local religious leaders’ criticisms of the campaign: “Never before have I written so long a letter. I’m afraid it is much too long to take your precious time. I can assure you that it would have been much shorter if I had been writing from a comfortable desk, but what else can one do when he is alone in a narrow jail cell, other than write long letters, think long thoughts and pray long prayers?” (King, Why, 94–95).
- Match with the search results: As the events of the Birmingham Campaign intensified on the city’s streets, Martin Luther King, Jr., composed a letter from his prison cell in Birmingham in …
3. Atty. representing woman who gave birth alone in a jail cell: ‘One of the most inhumane cases in my career’ – Maryland Matters
- Author: www.marylandmatters.org
- Date Submitted: 03/06/2021 01:00 AM
- Average star voting: (4.6/5 stars and 89793 reviews)
- Summary: A lawsuit filed in Maryland federal court claims a woman detained in a Washington Washington County jail birthed her first child alone.
- Match with the search results: Oct 4, 2022 … A lawsuit filed in Maryland federal court claims a woman detained in a Washington Washington County jail birthed her first child alone.
4. Covington murder suspect jail cell damage
- Author: www.wdsu.com
- Date Submitted: 02/15/2020 08:26 PM
- Average star voting: (4.32/5 stars and 50206 reviews)
- Summary: New details have come to light following a murder suspect’s attempt to break out of jail over the weekend.
- Match with the search results: 3 days ago … Antonio Tyson, 49, was moved to Angola after he tried to escape his prison cell at the St. Tammany Parish Jail on Saturday. Advertisement. Tyson …
5. Daily life in prison
- Author: www.qld.gov.au
- Date Submitted: 01/15/2020 07:57 PM
- Average star voting: (3.74/5 stars and 92719 reviews)
- Summary: Daily life in prison, including, visitors, education, employment, clothing, and mail and telephone access.
- Match with the search results: Jul 4, 2018 … Accommodation. Almost all cells in Queensland correctional centres are single cells which contain a bed, shower and toilet. You are responsible …