1. Vietnam Handicraft Exporter Association
- Author: vietcraft.org.vn
- Date Submitted: 02/15/2020 04:00 PM
- Average star voting: (4.94/5 stars and 66524 reviews)
- Summary: Vietnam Handicraft Exporters Association (VIETCRAFT) is the representative organization of all handicraft, home décor, home textile and gift manufacturers and exporters in Vietnam. It is the leading organization to provide business services to its network of membership and VIETCRAFT is also the gateway for importers worldwide to do business with handicraft, home décor, and home textile and gift articles in Vietnam.
- Match with the search results: Co Tu men “carry” their family on their shoulders. Co Tu men … Plaiting backpacks is a chance for The Co Tu man to prove his skills to the woman.
2. Vietnamese woman caught carrying cocaine at Ho Chi Minh City airport
- Author: tuoitrenews.vn
- Date Submitted: 09/04/2021 08:52 PM
- Average star voting: (4.02/5 stars and 97682 reviews)
- Summary: The woman said she was delivering some gifts for her Nigerian boyfriend
- Match with the search results: 9 thg 8, 2017 … Initial statements showed that the suspect was in a relationship with a Nigerian man after they had met on social media. The foreign boyfriend …
3. Pains from human trafficking
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/22/2019 06:30 AM
- Average star voting: (4.56/5 stars and 43391 reviews)
- Summary: With high rewards on offer, human trafficking is big business, but often it’s the people at the bottom end of this criminal network left to pay the price.
- Match with the search results: 6 thg 7, 2022 … … officials from the Chi Ma Border Station discovered a woman and a man carrying an infant and trying to illegally cross the border.
4. Actionable safety tips for solo female travelers in Vietnam
- Author: xotours.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/24/2019 05:52 PM
- Average star voting: (3.86/5 stars and 98273 reviews)
- Summary: Unique challenges face solo female travelers in Vietnam so we put together a cultural guide with actionable safety tips for women traveling alone.
- Match with the search results: 19 thg 6, 2019 … Angry men tend to throw chairs, bottles, and fists, but rarely at people … Bag snatchers are much more likely to target a woman carrying a …
5. Gender equality in labor and access to management work in Viet Nam
- Author: www.gso.gov.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/07/2019 05:42 PM
- Average star voting: (3.56/5 stars and 88412 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 30 thg 12, 2021 … when this rate in men is only 81.9%. However, a closer look reveals a disproportionately “double burden”, and Vietnamese women face many …