1. ‘Bath Salts’ Drug Suspected In Miami Face-Eating Attack
- Author: www.npr.org
- Date Submitted: 07/01/2019 05:48 AM
- Average star voting: (4.82/5 stars and 27808 reviews)
- Summary: The drug has been linked to other crimes in which the suspect becomes irrational and violent. In some ways, they’re a “walking dead person,” according to the president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police.
- Match with the search results: May 30, 2012 … More is becoming known about one of the most horrific crimes we’ve heard about recently — the attack in Miami on Saturday during which a man …
2. How One Man’s Face Became Another Man’s Face
- Author: nymag.com
- Date Submitted: 02/03/2019 09:38 PM
- Average star voting: (4.34/5 stars and 87588 reviews)
- Summary: A story about cutting-edge medicine and the mysteries of identity.
- Match with the search results: Nov 15, 2015 … The face looks like it will when, an hour later, it is fitted over the raw skull of the fireman waiting in the next room. Patrick Hardison.
3. Gaza man’s face badly damaged by Israeli tear gas canister
- Author: apnews.com
- Date Submitted: 05/09/2019 03:40 PM
- Average star voting: (3.91/5 stars and 56715 reviews)
- Summary: KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) — A Palestinian man whose face was severely damaged by a tear gas canister that was shot into his mouth by Israeli troops during a border protest last week was allowed to leave Gaza on Thursday for treatment at a Jerusalem hospital. Haitham Abu Sabla, 24, spent three days on life support after being wounded during the protest along Gaza’s border with Israel last Friday. The canister pierced his cheek and got stuck in his mouth. Associated Press photos showed Abu Sabla running, wobbling and falling on the ground with the acrid white smoke spewing from his mouth and nose.
- Match with the search results: Jun 14, 2018 … KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) — A Palestinian man whose face was severely damaged by a tear gas canister that was shot into his mouth by …
4. Miami man shot dead eating a man’s face may have been on LSD-like drug
- Author: www.theguardian.com
- Date Submitted: 05/01/2019 09:47 PM
- Average star voting: (4.26/5 stars and 23878 reviews)
Witness describes incident as ‘really, really horrific’ as police and doctors suggest attacker was on drug called bath salts
- Match with the search results: May 29, 2012 … A man shot dead by police as he ate the face of another man may have been under the influence of a potent LSD-like drug called bath salts, …