1. Does it pay to invest in guns, sex, and booze? | Corporate Knights
- Author: www.corporateknights.com
- Date Submitted: 02/07/2020 08:22 PM
- Average star voting: (4.82/5 stars and 37526 reviews)
- Summary: Does it pay to invest in vices like guns, sex, meat, gambling and booze? MindGeek stocks for example get above-market returns (even though it’s mostly privately held).
- Match with the search results: Feb 24, 2020 … MindGeek stocks for example get above-market returns (even though it’s mostly … all of which outperformed the stock market on average.
2. CEO and COO of Pornhub parent company MindGeek abruptly resign
- Author: techcrunch.com
- Date Submitted: 04/19/2019 09:51 AM
- Average star voting: (4.04/5 stars and 72656 reviews)
- Match with the search results: Jun 21, 2022 … According to a MindGeek statement, “With the company strategically positioned for long-term growth, MindGeek’s executive leadership team will …
3. Mindgeek Stock: Can You Invest in This Sin Stock? – Value of Stocks
- Author: valueofstocks.com
- Date Submitted: 10/16/2021 06:34 AM
- Average star voting: (4.06/5 stars and 62586 reviews)
- Summary: Can you invest in Mindgeek, the company behind Pornhub and other well known adult entertainment websites? Here is what you need to know
- Match with the search results: Oct 4, 2022 … Not only can you not invest in MindGeek stock but the company doesn’t even have stock. Although it has a high daily view rate, it is not a …
4. Bill Ackman says Visa ‘tomorrow could shut down MindGeek,’ Pornhub’s parent company that’s facing a lawsuit for profiting off child pornography | Fortune
- Author: fortune.com
- Date Submitted: 04/23/2019 06:47 AM
- Average star voting: (3.66/5 stars and 74431 reviews)
- Summary: Bill Ackman alleged Tuesday that in “one of the most egregious corporate governance failures,” Visa processed payments for Pornhub’s parent company and knowingly helped MindGeek to profit from child pornography.
- Match with the search results: Aug 2, 2022 … A woman sued Visa and MindGeek for making revenue off sexually explicit … MindGeek platforms that host and share user-generated content.
5. Visa and Mastercard suspend payments for ad purchases on Pornhub and MindGeek amid controversy
- Author: www.cnbc.com
- Date Submitted: 10/07/2021 11:22 PM
- Average star voting: (4.0/5 stars and 86968 reviews)
- Summary: Visa and Mastercard are suspending card payments for advertising on Pornhub and its parent company MindGeek.
- Match with the search results: Aug 4, 2022 … … suspending card payments for advertising on Pornhub and its parent company MindGeek. … Follow your favorite stocksCREATE FREE ACCOUNT.
6. Lifting the veil of secrecy on MindGeek’s online pornography empire
- Author: www.theglobeandmail.com
- Date Submitted: 05/20/2019 08:57 PM
- Average star voting: (4.14/5 stars and 49312 reviews)
- Summary: Montreal-based MindGeek is one of the largest porn companies in the world — and yet much of the company is shrouded in mystery. Now, as it fends off accusations that it knowingly monetized child sexual abuse material on Pornhub, its two top executives face an ethics committee hearing in their first-ever appearance in a public setting.
- Match with the search results: Feb 4, 2021 … Montreal-based MindGeek is one of the largest porn companies in the … The picture is a freely available stock photo, in fact, and the man …