1. On Photography As An Entry Point Into History – Matca
- Author: matca.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/20/2021 01:19 AM
- Average star voting: (4.83/5 stars and 66804 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 14 thg 2, 2019 … I started looking at the history of my family, and the closest one to me was the Vietnamese refugee narrative. The Vietnam War became very …
2. Taking Great Photos in Saigon – The Best Vantage Points
- Author: xotours.vn
- Date Submitted: 09/22/2019 03:04 PM
- Average star voting: (3.79/5 stars and 12782 reviews)
- Summary: Whether you are a landscape or urban photographer, we have the prime spots where you can capture your great photos in Saigon.
- Match with the search results: 13 thg 4, 2017 … The Saigon River offers an interesting perspective for photographers because there are many spots along the river where one can look back …
3. Touching the Infinite: An Interview With Vietnamese Canadian Novelist Kim Thúy – Saigoneer
- Author: saigoneer.com
- Date Submitted: 10/23/2020 04:11 AM
- Average star voting: (3.84/5 stars and 31881 reviews)
- Summary: Why pencils are yellow; the connections between the aviation industry, a centuries-old Central American ballgame and sex; the “true” color of goldfish; the reason we never see Buddha peeing; and the genre-bending decision best-selling novelist Kim Thúy made for her recent book: my conversation with Thúy spun wildly in different directions for over three hours.
- Match with the search results: 2 thg 3, 2022 … This mission is put into perspective when considering how many people died … At one point a military photographer takes a photo of her and …
4. Best places in Halong Bay to Photograph | The 2019 Guide
- Author: www.seaplanes.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/16/2019 03:45 PM
- Average star voting: (4.57/5 stars and 25174 reviews)
- Summary: There is an infinite amount of spectacular spots in Halong Bay to photograph that will mark your travels and leave a lasting memory for your trip.
- Match with the search results: One of the unique ways to see Halong Bay is by seaplane. … a unique opportunity to enjoy a stunning perspective of Halong Bay to photograph from the sky.
5. Meeting battlefield photographer Lam Duc Hien
- Author: baothuathienhue.vn
- Date Submitted: 12/03/2020 06:12 PM
- Average star voting: (4.55/5 stars and 14534 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 11 thg 8, 2022 … True perspective on life. Coming to Hue during Hue Festival Week 2022, the French-Vietnamese photographer Lam Duc Hien introduces to the …
6. A Letter From The “Lion City”
- Author: spirit.vietnamairlines.com
- Date Submitted: 05/31/2019 10:45 AM
- Average star voting: (4.04/5 stars and 81964 reviews)
- Summary: Celebrating VNA’s 25th anniversary, Ms. Nurul Adilah, a local staff at VNA Singapore Branch, sent us a letter sharing her feelings and memories during her time working with VNA.
- Match with the search results: 29 thg 5, 2020 … (Photo: VNSG). In the 10 years I have served in VNA, I saw the grown in many aspects of my skills, knowledge and career points.
7. Tiger Fling | A Wildlife Photojournalist’s Perspective on the Hit Netflix Series — JUSTIN MOTT
- Author: www.justinmott.com
- Date Submitted: 12/17/2021 05:24 AM
- Average star voting: (3.88/5 stars and 37685 reviews)
- Summary: A wildlife photojournalist’s perspective on the dialog surrounding the
Netflix hit series Tiger King by Justin Mott.
- Match with the search results: 10 thg 4, 2020 … Najin is one of only two remaining northern white rhinos left on the planet due to loss of habitat and severe poaching for their horns to be …