1. Hẻm Gems: Authentic French Pastries in an Unexpected Part of Town – Saigoneer
- Author: saigoneer.com
- Date Submitted: 09/07/2021 06:45 AM
- Average star voting: (4.87/5 stars and 99025 reviews)
- Summary: Saigon’s guide to restaurants, street food, news, bars, culture, events, history, activities, things to do, music & nightlife.
- Match with the search results: 22 thg 3, 2019 … Perhaps a story not too unfamiliar to many: Tom Nguyen grew up in France as a French-Vietnamese. Any similarity in background with other Viet …
2. Baker recreates paintings on cakes to beat lockdown boredom
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/05/2019 06:59 PM
- Average star voting: (4.09/5 stars and 56970 reviews)
During a widespread and intense lockdown, many people feel their days are longer and they do not have enough to do, but baker Nguyễn Thị Thùy Dương is buried in work.
- Match with the search results: 29 thg 8, 2021 … “I got used to drawing paintings on regular cakes before but never … made of green and white beans as the background for her paintings.
3. Là Lá Bakeshop Introduces Modern Vietnamese Desserts To Toronto
- Author: vietcetera.com
- Date Submitted: 04/18/2021 09:52 AM
- Average star voting: (4.01/5 stars and 13651 reviews)
- Summary: Set in the world’s most multicultural city, the bakery spotlights collaboration between a native and diaspora Vietnamese team.
- Match with the search results: 3 thg 12, 2021 … Set in the world’s most multicultural city, the bakery spotlights … at age 3 and comes from a background in communication and design.
4. Chung Cake (Square Cake) – soul of Vietnamese cuisine
- Author: www.alotrip.com
- Date Submitted: 02/05/2019 07:29 AM
- Average star voting: (4.16/5 stars and 44833 reviews)
- Summary: Chung Cake is a traditional Vietnamese dish. The special cake implies the solidarity and patriotism of Vietnamese people.
- Match with the search results: 17 thg 10, 2014 … It is also a meaningful explanation and origin of Chung Cake, Day Cake in Vietnam culture, simultaneously, the importance of rice and nature in …