1. Four Theories for Why People Are Still Out Partying
- Author: www.theatlantic.com
- Date Submitted: 01/10/2021 05:52 PM
- Average star voting: (4.87/5 stars and 46447 reviews)
- Summary: Our moral instincts don’t match this crisis.
- Match with the search results: Mar 19, 2020 … Our moral instincts don’t match this crisis. By Yascha Mounk. People enjoying spring break in Florida despite the pandemic. Visitors …
2. Life In The Roaring 2020s: Young People Prepare To Party, Reclaim Lost Pandemic Year
- Author: www.npr.org
- Date Submitted: 11/06/2021 01:01 AM
- Average star voting: (4.42/5 stars and 18991 reviews)
- Summary: With the end of the pandemic possibly approaching, young Americans are getting ready to make up for lost time and lost partying, much like their great-grandparents did a century ago.
- Match with the search results: Apr 17, 2021 … Young people today are getting ready to make the most of their youth by partying like these young women did back in the 1920s.
3. Canadian Influencers Who Partied Maskless on Plane Stuck in Mexico After Airlines Refuse to Fly Them
- Author: people.com
- Date Submitted: 01/23/2019 06:30 AM
- Average star voting: (4.09/5 stars and 36853 reviews)
- Summary: The group has been denied boarding by three Canadian airlines, leaving them stranded in Cancun and beyond
- Match with the search results: Jan 7, 2022 … … after videos showed them partying maskless and refusing to follow … or public health regulations,” Sunwing told PEOPLE in a statement.
4. A psychologist explains why some people stay put and party during a hurricane: ‘We are prone to optimism bias’
- Author: www.cnbc.com
- Date Submitted: 12/07/2020 06:37 PM
- Average star voting: (4.2/5 stars and 43021 reviews)
- Summary: The urge to hunker down, and sometimes get together, is both psychological and circumstantial.
- Match with the search results: Sep 29, 2022 … Although 2.5 million people were under mandatory evacuation orders, some residents stayed put. Others hosted or attended hurricane parties. A …