1. Thread tying ritual – a traditional custom of the Thai
- Author: vietnamlawmagazine.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/27/2020 02:15 AM
- Average star voting: (4.74/5 stars and 70954 reviews)
- Summary: A thread tying ritual, called hang van or et van, is an age-old practice of the Thai in the northwestern mountainous region of Vietnam and western parts of Nghe An, Ha Tinh and Thanh Hoa provinces, who believe a sick person can get well again after praying the deities of muong troi, the heaven, and having his wandering souls returned to the body through tying a thread around his wrist.
- Match with the search results: 9 thg 11, 2020 … … Ha Tinh and Thanh Hoa provinces, who believe a sick person can get well again after praying the deities of muong troi, the heaven, …
2. Basic Etiquettes You Should Know
- Author: saigonhotpot.vn
- Date Submitted: 08/17/2021 02:29 PM
- Average star voting: (3.9/5 stars and 68650 reviews)
- Summary: Saigon Hotpot is perhaps best known for its local companions guiding you through the hustle and bustle of Saigon. Navigating the city is no longer a problem whe
- Match with the search results: 30 thg 5, 2021 … A person praying in a temple (Source: phatgiao.org.vn) … crossed on the table is considered an act of protest against the opposite person.
3. Thai people tie thread bracelets to pray for heath, peace
- Author: vovworld.vn
- Date Submitted: 05/17/2019 02:02 PM
- Average star voting: (4.3/5 stars and 85806 reviews)
- Summary: (VOVWORLD) – Thai people in Vietnam’s northwestern region have upheld many cultural traditions and customs. Tying string bracelets is a humanitarian belief that Thai people in Son La province have practiced for generations.
- Match with the search results: 12 thg 7, 2021 … Ca Van Chung, a member of the Association of Vietnamese Folklore in Son La city, said: “The Thai believe that a person’s soul has 80 spirits – …
4. The pagoda of love
- Author: hanoitimes.vn
- Date Submitted: 10/09/2021 05:26 PM
- Average star voting: (4.53/5 stars and 11191 reviews)
- Summary: Among many Buddhist temples in Hanoi, Ha Pagoda is a renowned place for people to pray for the love.
- Match with the search results: 10 thg 6, 2021 … I will continue praying at the pagoda if this relationship won’t work. I believe that it would help me find someone to settle down finally.”.
5. Traditional ceremony marks coming of age – Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
- Author: vietnamtourism.gov.vn
- Date Submitted: 08/09/2019 11:05 AM
- Average star voting: (4.31/5 stars and 74486 reviews)
- Summary: Tau Sai is an important event celebrating the coming of age of men and women among the Dao Tien ethnic minority group in the northern province of Cao Bang.
- Match with the search results: The person most honoured at the ceremony is highly respected by the community and a … The chosen people will then prepare costumes and practise praying …
6. The largest festival Quang Binh
- Author: phongnhaprivatecars.com
- Date Submitted: 04/08/2021 09:23 AM
- Average star voting: (4.1/5 stars and 22764 reviews)
- Summary: Cultural festival has been a spiritual food indispensable of people. If you have visit Quang Binh remember discovering festival Quang Binh
- Match with the search results: 27 thg 6, 2016 … This is a traditional festival for praying finance, praying peace and … festival for praying good weather, fresh rice, healthy person.
7. Young people pose with zodiac animal to pray for good luck in Vietnam
- Author: tuoitrenews.vn
- Date Submitted: 05/29/2019 02:23 AM
- Average star voting: (3.98/5 stars and 89275 reviews)
- Summary: Tiger statues honoring this year’s zodiac animal have appeared in public spaces throughout the country, attracting youngsters to visit and take photos
- Match with the search results: 31 thg 1, 2022 … This pagoda is well-known for its unique rituals, which include worshiping the Tiger God, ‘beating petty person’ (a ritual believed to help ward …
8. Gợi ý suy niệm Phúc Âm: Lễ Mẹ Thiên Chúa (song ngữ, có file đính kèm)
- Author: tgpsaigon.net
- Date Submitted: 09/10/2021 10:53 PM
- Average star voting: (3.53/5 stars and 80773 reviews)
Trong ánh sáng của Tin Mủ̀ng hôm nay, điều gì cần đủọ̉c thay đổi trong đỏ̀i sống chúng ta để đi theo Chúa? Tại sao phải chỏ̀ đọ̉i? Hãy hối hả ra đi !
- Match with the search results: The person pronouncing the blessing is not the one who blesses – God is. So, in praying the blessing one is not claiming any special powers of one’s own.