1. This Vietnamese Start-up Eases Parents’ Separation Anxiety
- Author: omt.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/13/2019 11:02 AM
- Average star voting: (4.74/5 stars and 75497 reviews)
- Summary: Over lunch sometime in 2015, colleagues at a small IT company in Hanoi, Vietnam were talking about missing their kindergarten-age children during the day. These dads and moms wondered: What were their kids doing in school that moment? Were they learning well? Eating enough? Playing with friends? Were they able to take a nap? And…
- Match with the search results: 30 thg 6, 2020 … This Vietnamese Start-up Eases Parents’ Separation Anxiety … app for teachers to send notes and pictures of our kids to us during the day?
2. Stuff that makes Kashmiri tea a special drink in India, Pakistan
- Author: vacuumflask.rangdong.com.vn
- Date Submitted: 09/06/2021 07:00 PM
- Average star voting: (3.87/5 stars and 79516 reviews)
- Summary: Sea salt, soda and sometimes, sugar are among the ingredients to make Kashmiri tea, popular in India and Pakistan, a special drink, apart from its unique pink color.
- Match with the search results: 6,093 Beautiful Pakistani Women Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images – iStock. Kashmiri tea helps reduce stress and anxiety.
3. Buddha image in the eyes of intellectuals
- Author: www.chuahoangphap.com.vn
- Date Submitted: 03/26/2021 10:41 AM
- Average star voting: (3.62/5 stars and 95495 reviews)
- Summary: Chùa Hoằng Pháp – Website tin tức phật sự và các bài giảng, các chương trình ca nhạc, ký sự Phật giáo
- Match with the search results: 5 thg 5, 2007 … â€œWhen you are in worried and anxious state, just contemplate this quiet posture and smile to your worry and anxiety.â€.
4. Communication training in Quảng Ninh helps to promote Việt Nam abroad
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 01/01/2021 07:48 PM
- Average star voting: (4.04/5 stars and 81299 reviews)
- Summary: The two-day event, co-organised by the Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) and the People’s Committee of Quảng Ninh Province, focused on guiding and helping localities deploy promotional communication in a new way.
- Match with the search results: 22 thg 9, 2022 … “Communication to promote the national image is a major component of … due to anxiety after the rape incident, according to her attorney.
5. Is social media bad for teens’ mental health?
- Author: www.unicef.org
- Date Submitted: 12/04/2020 03:10 PM
- Average star voting: (4.22/5 stars and 35184 reviews)
- Summary: There are risks, but they can be avoided.
- Match with the search results: … it can lead to ADHD symptoms, depression, anxiety and sleep deprivation. … Bullies can disseminate violent, hurtful and humiliating words and images …
6. DO NOT WORRY WHEN ULTRASOUND RESULT IS FATTY LIVER | Health Library
- Author: www.victoriavn.com
- Date Submitted: 06/21/2020 09:44 AM
- Average star voting: (4.32/5 stars and 50439 reviews)
- Summary: Victoria Healthcare cam kết chăm sóc bệnh nhân dựa trên bằng chứng y khoa đáng tin cậy nhất, không lạm dụng thuốc và xét nghiệm.
- Match with the search results: 16 thg 8, 2019 … This shows that we cannot just look at the liver image alone when ultrasound can know whether fatty liver or not. In fact, the ultrasound …
7. Cyberbullying: What is it and how to stop it
- Author: www.unicef.org
- Date Submitted: 11/06/2021 08:08 AM
- Average star voting: (4.32/5 stars and 82265 reviews)
- Summary: 10 things teens want to know about cyberbullying.
- Match with the search results: 8. Is there a punishment for cyberbullying? 9. Internet companies don’t seem to care about online bullying and harassment. Are they being held responsible? 10.