1. Tourists lured to Hanoi’s first purpletop farm
- Author: tuoitrenews.vn
- Date Submitted: 05/11/2020 02:44 PM
- Average star voting: (4.89/5 stars and 93336 reviews)
- Summary: In Vietnam, the plant is primarily found in the northern mountainous resort town of Sa Pa
- Match with the search results: 18 thg 9, 2020 … People visit a purpletop farm at the Long Bien Flower Plateau in Hanoi, … Purpletops’ lilac-purple flowers bloom for two to three months …
2. Flower villages ready to welcome visitors in Tết
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 01/30/2019 07:13 PM
- Average star voting: (3.83/5 stars and 24019 reviews)
Well-known flower villages in HCM City and Cửu Long (Mekong) Delta are ready to welcome visitors during Tết (Lunar New Year), which will fall on February 12.
- Match with the search results: 10 thg 2, 2021 … The flower field in Hóc Môn District on the outskirts of HCM City … with an immense field of flowers, there is a lake of purple water …
3. Dalat Flower Garden
- Author: dalat-tour.com
- Date Submitted: 02/18/2019 02:09 PM
- Average star voting: (4.03/5 stars and 44952 reviews)
- Summary: A Display of thounsand kinds of flowers. This place attract many tourist visiting per year, if you come here the flower scent will impress you at the first time
- Match with the search results: On the right side of Dalat flower garden is a greenhouse that sells varieties of ornamental plants, from purple phoenix flowers to lavenders, chrysanthemums …
4. Night flower markets in Hanoi – Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
- Author: www.vietnamtourism.gov.vn
- Date Submitted: 02/09/2021 08:59 PM
- Average star voting: (4.12/5 stars and 36441 reviews)
- Summary: When the city falls into a deep sleep, flower traders at the flower markets such as Tay Tuu, Me Linh, Quang Ba … become busy.
- Match with the search results: At night, gardeners go to the field to cut flowers. The yellow daisies, red roses, purple hearth-bells and colorful carnations are still wet by mist.
5. The endless purple field on the top of Ta Chi Nhu Mountain in the Northwest of Vietnam | Vietnam Times
- Author: vietnamtimes.org.vn
- Date Submitted: 01/03/2020 12:36 PM
- Average star voting: (3.97/5 stars and 97144 reviews)
- Summary: Addition to yellow carpet of ripen rice the Northwest in Autumn, nature lovers now have one more choice when exploring this region is to view endless purple field on the top of The Ta Chi Nhu Mountain.
- Match with the search results: 15 thg 9, 2020 … Local people often say that the purple flower is the gift that nature bestows on them. Before the year completes, the Northwestern mountains …