1. Skin rash: Causes, 68 pictures of symptoms, and treatments
- Author: www.medicalnewstoday.com
- Date Submitted: 03/24/2021 01:18 AM
- Average star voting: (4.74/5 stars and 26530 reviews)
- Summary: There is a huge variety of rashes that can vary significantly in appearance. Some may appear in small patches on the body, and others may spread across a larger area. They have a range of causes and can be itchy, dry, or painful. We examine 68 different rashes, including images and links to more detailed information.
- Match with the search results: Rashes come in many forms, and common causes include contact dermatitis, bodily infections, and allergic reactions to taking medication. They can be dry, …
2. Photos Show World Reactions to Mahsa Amini’s Death in Iran
- Author: time.com
- Date Submitted: 01/09/2020 06:01 PM
- Average star voting: (4.13/5 stars and 65596 reviews)
- Summary: Amini’s death in custody of the country’s morality police last week sparked sweeping protests calling for an end to the hijab mandate.
- Match with the search results: Sep 23, 2022 … Istanbul, Turkey Iranians holding pictures of Mahsa Amini chant “Death to the Dictator” during a protest after Amini’s death, in Istanbul, …
3. Kate Middleton Shares Her Children’s Candid Reaction to Her Engagement Photos with Prince William
- Author: people.com
- Date Submitted: 05/27/2019 11:57 PM
- Average star voting: (4.01/5 stars and 90729 reviews)
- Summary: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis had a candid reaction to Kate Middleton and Prince William’s engagement photos from 2010
- Match with the search results: Sep 30, 2022 … Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis had a candid reaction to Kate Middleton and Prince William’s engagement photos from 2010.
4. Scientists capture first images of molecules before and after reaction
- Author: news.berkeley.edu
- Date Submitted: 03/27/2020 05:11 AM
- Average star voting: (4.02/5 stars and 90851 reviews)
- Match with the search results: May 30, 2013 … The ability to image molecular reactions in this way will help not only chemistry students as they study chemical structures and reactions, but …