1. National treasures on stamps
- Author: hanoitimes.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/16/2021 02:05 PM
- Average star voting: (4.98/5 stars and 37359 reviews)
- Summary: The launching of a new postage stamp sheet aims to raise the awareness and responsibility among people about national cultural treasure preservation and promotion.
- Match with the search results: 24 thg 7, 2021 … The Nguyen Dynasty produced around 100 royal seals, all were made of gold and jade. The ‘Sac Menh Chi Bao’ seal. Photo: Vietnam National Museum …
2. Việt Nam strives to bring back Emperor’s gold seal as soon as possible: Foreign ministry spokesperson
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 05/29/2020 12:15 AM
- Average star voting: (3.51/5 stars and 84824 reviews)
- Summary: Vietnamese agencies have requested for the intervention to cease the auction of the royal seal and hand over the ownership to Việt Nam.
- Match with the search results: 17 thg 11, 2022 … The “Hoàng đế chi bảo” (Treasure of the Emperor) seal. — Photo from Millon. HÀ NỘI — Vietnamese agencies overseas will make plans to bring …
3. New regime on organizational seals in Vietnam
- Author: vietnamlawmagazine.vn
- Date Submitted: 02/09/2020 07:40 AM
- Average star voting: (4.48/5 stars and 60908 reviews)
- Summary: An enterprise now has the freedom to create its own seal: shape, number, and even content. This is the most notable reform. There is almost no restriction on the way an enterprise can design its seal, provided that it must contain the name and business registration code of the enterprise.nbsp;
- Match with the search results: 31 thg 8, 2016 … We will also examine its scope, limitations, and impact. ENTERPRISES UNDER THE NEW SEAL REGIME. Seal specimen registration certificate __Photo: …
4. Transfer of “Hoàng đế chi bảo” gold seal to Vietnamese side agreed on
- Author: baothuathienhue.vn
- Date Submitted: 01/21/2021 07:27 AM
- Average star voting: (3.88/5 stars and 73606 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 15 thg 11, 2022 … Transfer of “Hoàng đế chi bảo” gold seal to Vietnamese side agreed on … Photo: Administration of Culture and Heritage.
5. Treasures Reflect Vietnam’s Cultural History
- Author: vietnam.vnanet.vn
- Date Submitted: 03/30/2019 08:16 PM
- Average star voting: (3.97/5 stars and 11616 reviews)
- Summary: Representing various historical periods, 18 treasures displayed at the National History Museum more or less reflect the cultural history and quintessence of the Vietnamese nation. Each treasure conveys to visitors messages from the past and interesting stories.
- Match with the search results: 6 thg 3, 2017 … Photo: Viet Cuong Visitors are looking at “Mon ha sanh an” (central administrative office seal). Photo: Cong Dat