1. Bảo tàng lịch sử Quốc gia
- Author: baotanglichsu.vn
- Date Submitted: 07/09/2019 10:21 PM
- Average star voting: (4.94/5 stars and 90322 reviews)
- Summary: Sanh Mon Ha Seal is one of 30 representative museum pieces that have been recognized by the prime minister as national treasures in first review by the decision 1426/QĐTTg on October 1th 2012. The name of the seal sounds as pronunciation of 4 Chinese characters of seal style in the face of the seal.
- Match with the search results: 10 thg 1, 2019 … Sanh Mon Ha Seal is one of 30 representative museum pieces that have … picture 119 (Luu Tran Tieu, chairman of council of experts 2003).
2. Việt Nam strives to bring back Emperor’s gold seal as soon as possible: Foreign ministry spokesperson
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/11/2021 07:55 AM
- Average star voting: (3.61/5 stars and 92210 reviews)
- Summary: Vietnamese agencies have requested for the intervention to cease the auction of the royal seal and hand over the ownership to Việt Nam.
- Match with the search results: 17 thg 11, 2022 … The “Hoàng đế chi bảo” (Treasure of the Emperor) seal. — Photo from Millon. HÀ NỘI — Vietnamese agencies overseas will make plans to bring …
3. Transfer of “Hoàng đế chi bảo” gold seal to Vietnamese side agreed on
- Author: baothuathienhue.vn
- Date Submitted: 10/20/2021 08:09 AM
- Average star voting: (4.05/5 stars and 64289 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 15 thg 11, 2022 … Transfer of “Hoàng đế chi bảo” gold seal to Vietnamese side agreed on … Photo: Administration of Culture and Heritage.
4. Treasures Reflect Vietnam’s Cultural History
- Author: vietnam.vnanet.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/19/2019 08:56 AM
- Average star voting: (4.22/5 stars and 14656 reviews)
- Summary: Representing various historical periods, 18 treasures displayed at the National History Museum more or less reflect the cultural history and quintessence of the Vietnamese nation. Each treasure conveys to visitors messages from the past and interesting stories.
- Match with the search results: 6 thg 3, 2017 … Visitors are looking at “Mon ha sanh an” (central administrative office seal). Photo: Cong Dat Foreign visitors takes a picture of “Sac menh …