1. Treasures Reflect Vietnam’s Cultural History
- Author: vietnam.vnanet.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/05/2021 08:44 AM
- Average star voting: (4.9/5 stars and 76208 reviews)
- Summary: Representing various historical periods, 18 treasures displayed at the National History Museum more or less reflect the cultural history and quintessence of the Vietnamese nation. Each treasure conveys to visitors messages from the past and interesting stories.
- Match with the search results: 6 thg 3, 2017 … Photo: Viet Cuong Visitors are looking at “Mon ha sanh an” (central administrative office seal). Photo: Cong Dat
2. National treasures on stamps
- Author: hanoitimes.vn
- Date Submitted: 03/05/2021 09:50 PM
- Average star voting: (4.23/5 stars and 11042 reviews)
- Summary: The launching of a new postage stamp sheet aims to raise the awareness and responsibility among people about national cultural treasure preservation and promotion.
- Match with the search results: 24 thg 7, 2021 … The Nguyen Dynasty produced around 100 royal seals, all were made of gold and jade. The ‘Sac Menh Chi Bao’ seal. Photo: Vietnam National Museum …
3. Việt Nam strives to bring back Emperor’s gold seal as soon as possible: Foreign ministry spokesperson
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/21/2021 04:19 AM
- Average star voting: (3.76/5 stars and 97301 reviews)
- Summary: Vietnamese agencies have requested for the intervention to cease the auction of the royal seal and hand over the ownership to Việt Nam.
- Match with the search results: 17 thg 11, 2022 … The “Hoàng đế chi bảo” (Treasure of the Emperor) seal. — Photo from Millon. HÀ NỘI — Vietnamese agencies overseas will make plans to bring …
4. Transfer of “Hoàng đế chi bảo” gold seal to Vietnamese side agreed on
- Author: baothuathienhue.vn
- Date Submitted: 09/15/2021 12:05 AM
- Average star voting: (4.08/5 stars and 50255 reviews)
- Match with the search results: 15 thg 11, 2022 … Transfer of “Hoàng đế chi bảo” gold seal to Vietnamese side agreed on … Photo: Administration of Culture and Heritage.
5. The battle of Dien Bien Phu in pictures
- Author: news.chinhphu.vn
- Date Submitted: 11/28/2020 01:04 AM
- Average star voting: (4.48/5 stars and 57445 reviews)
- Summary: VGP – The Dien Bien Phu Victory (May 5, 1954) played a decisive role in ending Viet Nam’s resistance war against French colonialists, ushering in the collapse of the old colonialism and marking a new development step of both Viet Nam’s revolution and the struggle for peace, national independence, democracy and socialism in the world.
- Match with the search results: 2 thg 5, 2014 … Soldiers heighten Ho Chi Minh President photo to celebrate the victory on May, … Viet Nam doubles effort to early repatriate imperial seal.