1. Are Skittles Toxic from Titanium Dioxide?
- Author: www.scientificamerican.com
- Date Submitted: 08/23/2021 08:30 PM
- Average star voting: (4.82/5 stars and 76359 reviews)
- Summary: Scientific American is the essential guide to the most awe-inspiring advances in science and technology, explaining how they change our understanding of the world and shape our lives.
- Match with the search results: Jul 29, 2022 … One is that its quantity cannot exceed 1 percent by weight of the food to which it’s added. Why is the chemical being banned in the E.U.? In …
2. A lawsuit claims Skittles is ‘unfit for human consumption’ because it contains a chemical that’s banned in Europe for potential cancer risk
- Author: www.insider.com
- Date Submitted: 11/29/2020 09:36 AM
- Average star voting: (4.15/5 stars and 69037 reviews)
- Summary: The coloring additive, titanium dioxide, is allowed by the FDA in small amounts, but banned in Europe out of concerns about potential to damage DNA.
- Match with the search results: Jul 19, 2022 … A California man is suing the company that makes Skittles for including an additive in its candy permitted by US law, but banned in Europe due …
3. What the Hell Happened at the Skittles Musical?
- Author: www.vulture.com
- Date Submitted: 03/03/2019 10:22 PM
- Average star voting: (4.16/5 stars and 62205 reviews)
- Summary: What happened at the Skittles Broadway musical commercial staged right before the 2019 Super Bowl on February 3, starring Michael C. Hall and written by Will Eno.
- Match with the search results: Feb 4, 2019 … What happened at the Skittles Broadway musical commercial staged right before the 2019 Super Bowl on February 3, starring Michael C. Hall …
4. Skittles may have funniest Super Bowl commercial, but it won’t air during game
- Author: www.chicagotribune.com
- Date Submitted: 03/30/2021 10:13 AM
- Average star voting: (4.05/5 stars and 96985 reviews)
- Summary: The company declared that the only way you could see it was to buy a ticket to the Sunday afternoon performance.
- Match with the search results: Feb 3, 2019 … Hall stars in Skittles Commercial: The Broadway Musical, 2019’s biggest ad that won’t appear on the Big Game. Loading your audio article.
5. A Lawsuit Claims Skittles Are Unfit for Consumption. Experts Weigh In.
- Author: www.nytimes.com
- Date Submitted: 05/06/2020 03:49 AM
- Average star voting: (3.58/5 stars and 39076 reviews)
- Summary: They contain the food additive titanium dioxide, which is in thousands of food products. Here’s what we learned about its safety.
- Match with the search results: Aug 8, 2022 … If you’ve been paying attention to nutrition headlines lately, you may have noticed a recent lawsuit that claimed that Skittles — the …