1. Beach safety
- Author: www.healthdirect.gov.au
- Date Submitted: 08/26/2020 06:15 PM
- Average star voting: (4.78/5 stars and 45886 reviews)
- Summary: While lifesavers watch over you, it’s important that you learn about the flags, signs and rip currents. Here’s how to enjoy a safe day at the beach.
- Match with the search results: Never swim alone, always swim with someone else. … Every year many people get into difficulty, both on the beach and in the surf, due to the effects of …
2. What Happens If My Dog Bites Someone On The Beach? | Laureti & Associates, A.P.C.
- Author: www.lauretilaw.com
- Date Submitted: 04/25/2019 07:55 AM
- Average star voting: (3.86/5 stars and 66349 reviews)
- Summary: Summer is a great time to hang out on the beach with your dog, particularly in San Diego, where there are plenty of excellent dog beaches. But what happens if your dog bites someone?
- Match with the search results: Summer is a great time to hang out on the beach with your dog, particularly in San Diego, where there are plenty of excellent dog beaches.
3. The People on the Beach | Hurst Publishers
- Author: www.hurstpublishers.com
- Date Submitted: 08/21/2021 08:28 AM
- Average star voting: (4.24/5 stars and 63827 reviews)
- Summary: A vivid history tracing Holocaust survivors who risked everything again for a new life in Palestine.
- Match with the search results: One summer’s night in 1946, over 1,000 European Jews waited silently on an Italian beach to board a secret ship. They had survived Auschwitz, hidden and fought …
4. Ahead of Fourth of July, we asked, you answered. How not to annoy your neighbor at the beach
- Author: www.delawareonline.com
- Date Submitted: 11/14/2021 01:44 PM
- Average star voting: (4.09/5 stars and 15580 reviews)
- Summary: What if there was a handbook on how to behave appropriately on the beach? Yes, there are rules. But we’re talking etiquette. Here’s a starter list.
- Match with the search results: Jun 28, 2021 … While individual beaches set certain rules and regulations, some of these expectations for how people should behave while visiting the beach are …
5. What should you do if you see someone struggling in the ocean? We asked a surf lifesaver – ABC News
- Author: www.abc.net.au
- Date Submitted: 08/19/2020 01:44 PM
- Average star voting: (4.52/5 stars and 76384 reviews)
- Summary: Every year, people drown while trying to save someone else. Here’s what lifesavers say you should do to avoid becoming a statistic.
- Match with the search results: Nov 14, 2022 … Key points: 8 per cent of people who drowned at Australian beaches in 2021-22 were trying to rescue someone else; Life savers …
6. Someone We Adored | Cherry Beach by Laura McPhee-Browne
- Author: sydneyreviewofbooks.com
- Date Submitted: 03/18/2021 04:33 PM
- Average star voting: (4.59/5 stars and 93694 reviews)
- Summary: ‘I can’t help but wonder if this is one of the hallmarks of coming of age for queer women: letting go of that one enchanting friend who cannot love you back.’
- Match with the search results: Apr 21, 2020 … This one friend, in Laura McPhee-Brown’s debut novel Cherry Beach, is named Hetty. She has the kind of beauty that people react to without …
7. I Dare You To Try These 9 Pickup Lines Next Time You See Someone Cute At The Beach
- Author: www.elitedaily.com
- Date Submitted: 01/17/2020 12:39 AM
- Average star voting: (4.07/5 stars and 39728 reviews)
- Summary: I’m a big fan of describing a cranky person as having “sand in their vagina,” because A.) it’s funny and B.) nothing is more irritating than having sand in your vagina. In fact, I’d rather have a dude with kissy-kissy photos of his ex-girlfriend…
- Match with the search results: Aug 1, 2018 … I’m a big fan of describing a cranky person as having “sand in their vagina,” because A.) it’s funny and B.) nothing is more irritating than …
8. 14 Terms Every Beach Lover Should Know – 30A
- Author: 30a.com
- Date Submitted: 02/13/2020 07:51 PM
- Average star voting: (3.88/5 stars and 32726 reviews)
- Match with the search results: Oct 11, 2021 … Asked to think of beach-related words or phrases, most people throw out things like ocean, saltwater, palm trees, boardwalks, seashells, …
9. The People on the Beach: Journeys to Freedom After the Holocaust | Jewish Book Council
- Author: www.jewishbookcouncil.org
- Date Submitted: 11/24/2021 09:50 PM
- Average star voting: (4.35/5 stars and 42090 reviews)
- Match with the search results: The “people on the beach” were some 1,300 Holocaust survivors who boarded a disguised banana boat from a remote Italian beach and clandestinely sailed to …