1. Why an Ontario woman is fighting for her right to swim topless | CBC News
- Author: www.cbc.ca
- Date Submitted: 01/03/2020 04:21 PM
- Average star voting: (4.84/5 stars and 67566 reviews)
- Summary: The lawyer of a woman who has filed a complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario says her client was being discriminated against when she was told that she could not swim without a top.
- Match with the search results: Jul 21, 2017 … A woman who has filed a complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario wants to “normalize” the act of swimming topless, says her …
2. Why is it legal to go topless in Austin?
- Author: www.kut.org
- Date Submitted: 08/22/2021 08:45 PM
- Average star voting: (4.03/5 stars and 71685 reviews)
- Summary: A listener said she considered topless women the backdrop of Barton Springs, but not necessarily of smaller neighborhood pools. She wanted to know how the practice became such a part of Austin’s culture.
- Match with the search results: Jul 29, 2021 … A listener said she considered topless women the backdrop of Barton … A sign warns nude swimming or sunbathing may be occurring beyond a …
3. Gallup Vault: Men Cleared for Topless Swimming in 1939
- Author: news.gallup.com
- Date Submitted: 05/10/2020 11:17 PM
- Average star voting: (3.68/5 stars and 71337 reviews)
- Summary: One of Gallup’s earliest polls, from 1939, addressed the evolving cultural norms around men and women revealing their skin in summer clothing.
- Match with the search results: Jun 30, 2017 … Indecent for men to wear topless bathing suits for swimming? 33, 67. Gallup, June 9-14, 1939. The poll found similar answers when posing the …
4. Topless Michael Phelps breaks world record
- Author: www.theguardian.com
- Date Submitted: 01/26/2021 05:19 PM
- Average star voting: (4.34/5 stars and 56123 reviews)
- Summary: Michael Phelps broke his own 200m butterfly world record wearing just a leg-suit as the furore over body suits continued to overshadow the world championships
- Match with the search results: Jul 29, 2009 … Swimming topless in a leg-suit, Phelps made the point that he could still win no matter what he, or anyone else, was wearing.