1. Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
- Author: vast.gov.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/14/2020 05:29 PM
- Average star voting: (4.92/5 stars and 12265 reviews)
- Summary: Viện hàn lâm khoa học và công nghệ Việt Nam
- Match with the search results: Kissing bugs affect local people’s daily lives, causing health worries when they spread into houses, … The blood sucking is often consists of two phases.
2. Mano or pagmamano – an “honoring gesture” in Filipino culture
- Author: vovworld.vn
- Date Submitted: 12/04/2020 02:19 PM
- Average star voting: (3.65/5 stars and 67449 reviews)
- Summary: (VOVWORLD) – In the Philippines, as in other Southeast Asian countries, paying respect to older people is a tradition passed from generation to generation. In today’s program, we’ll talk to Emmanuel Abalos about “mano” or “pagmamano”, an “honoring gesture” performed in Filipino culture as a sign of respect for an elder and a way of requesting a blessing from the elder.
- Match with the search results: 11 thg 11, 2019 … Mano or pagmamano is similar to hand-kissing. It’s performed by a person giving the greeting by bowing down toward the person or the elder …
3. Two Buddhist monks, singer face punishment for kissing
- Author: sggpnews.org.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/05/2020 06:14 PM
- Average star voting: (4.42/5 stars and 87087 reviews)
- Summary: Two Buddhist monks have been banned from leaving their monastery and any contact with the outside world for three months after they were kissed by famous pop singer, Dam Vinh Hung.
- Match with the search results: 14 thg 11, 2012 … But the laws do not say anything about monks kissing men. Besides, it was the singer who kissed the monk, not the other way round. The Most …
4. International Kissing Day 2021: History, Significance, Intersting Facts and Historic Kisses
- Author: vietnamtimes.org.vn
- Date Submitted: 06/14/2020 12:45 AM
- Average star voting: (4.37/5 stars and 58976 reviews)
- Summary: Kissing is not only a great way to express your love but also a beautiful form of communication. In order to honour the power of kissing, International Kissing Day or World Kiss Day is celebrated every year on July 6.
- Match with the search results: 23 thg 6, 2021 … International Kiss Day urges people to take the time out to kiss their … serves to reignite the spark of intimacy between two people.
5. Health Ministry redefines COVID-19 case criteria
- Author: vietnamnews.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/05/2019 12:19 AM
- Average star voting: (3.65/5 stars and 83417 reviews)
The Ministry of Health on Wednesday issued new definitions of COVID cases, suspected cases and close contacts in a bid to detect and manage new infections quicker and more effectively.
- Match with the search results: 30 thg 12, 2021 … A suspected COVID-19 case is also a person with epidemiological factors (excluding F1) and having at least two of the above clinical …
6. How to Understand Vietnamese Non-verbal Communication
- Author: www.itourvn.com
- Date Submitted: 02/21/2020 04:18 PM
- Average star voting: (3.8/5 stars and 99541 reviews)
- Summary: Body language varies from different countries around the world. Understanding Vietnamese non-verbal communication is a must to avoid embarrassing situations.
- Match with the search results: This gesture is used between two men, and acceptable between a man and a woman or … Unlike some other cultures where people kiss on others’ cheeks as a …