1. Why vaccinated people dying from Covid-19 doesn’t mean the vaccines are ineffective | CNN
- Author: www.cnn.com
- Date Submitted: 07/17/2019 01:15 PM
- Average star voting: (4.86/5 stars and 47481 reviews)
- Summary: Health officials worry that anti-vaccine activists will seize upon Colin Powell’s death to make the claim that vaccines don’t work. They might ask, “If you can still die after being vaccinated for Covid-19, what’s the point of getting the vaccine?” CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen offers answers.
- Match with the search results: Oct 19, 2021 … Why vaccinated people dying from Covid-19 doesn’t mean the vaccines are ineffective … Video Ad Feedback.
2. Before Dying, An Unvaccinated TikTok User Begged Others Not to Repeat Her Mistake
- Author: www.npr.org
- Date Submitted: 02/01/2021 02:02 AM
- Average star voting: (3.96/5 stars and 17778 reviews)
- Summary: Megan Alexandra Blankenbiller got sick before she was able to get the COVID-19 vaccine, and she spent her time in the hospital trying to help others to get the shot.
- Match with the search results: Sep 9, 2021 … In one video, she dispelled the misconception that those who are vaccinated cannot get COVID-19 and explained that it helps your body withstand …
3. “I saw videos of people in masks and people dying, but I don’t know what it means”: supporting Samoa’s Deaf community through COVID-19 — AHP
- Author: www.australianhumanitarianpartnership.org
- Date Submitted: 03/08/2021 05:29 PM
- Average star voting: (4.33/5 stars and 33086 reviews)
- Summary: Communicating information about the pandemic to Samoa’s Deaf community
proved challenging for national disability organisation Nuanua O Le Alofa,
with more than half not knowing formal sign language. With AHP support,
they held a week-long forum to support the Deaf community to understand the
pandemic, and other key issues.
- Match with the search results: May 9, 2022 … Communicating information about the pandemic to Samoa’s Deaf community proved challenging for national disability organisation Nuanua O Le …
4. Exploitation on the internet? The morality of watching death online
- Author: www.theguardian.com
- Date Submitted: 12/17/2020 05:11 AM
- Average star voting: (3.79/5 stars and 31175 reviews)
- Summary: Reddit’s r/WatchPeopleDie sees 425,000 subscribers share clips of horrific and tragic deaths. Since when did so many of us like watching death?
- Match with the search results: Oct 12, 2018 … Put it this way: the people in the videos and GIFs shared on Watch People Die do not merely die. Neither do they pass away (too polite), nor go …
5. “We’re not freaks, we’re not weirdos”: the online community that watches people die
- Author: www.newstatesman.com
- Date Submitted: 07/10/2019 01:49 AM
- Average star voting: (3.82/5 stars and 49112 reviews)
- Summary: â?oCan I make a request for the video of a suicide bomber failing over while riding a hover board and killing himself?â?? So reads a comment in the subreddit r/WatchPeopleDie, an online space which is exactly what it sounds like. For five years, the forum has been a place for people to watch videos and gifs of strangers dying, and has now accumulated 240,543 subscribers. These
- Match with the search results: Sep 11, 2017 … “We’re not freaks, we’re not weirdos”: the online community that watches people die. More than 200,000 people use Reddit to watch videos of …
6. Fact Check-No evidence COVID-19 vaccines are linked to athletes collapsing or dying from myocarditis
- Author: www.reuters.com
- Date Submitted: 06/20/2019 08:38 AM
- Average star voting: (4.59/5 stars and 75263 reviews)
- Summary: There is no evidence currently that COVID-19 vaccines are linked to an increase in sportspeople collapsing or dying due to heart issues such as myocarditis.
- Match with the search results: Nov 29, 2021 … Numerous montage videos showing sports stars collapsing or suffering … fit and healthy’ young people (aged 35 and under) die in the United …
7. Cellphone videos of black people dying should be viewed with as much gravity as lynching photographs
- Author: www.niemanlab.org
- Date Submitted: 07/11/2020 07:11 PM
- Average star voting: (4.4/5 stars and 55138 reviews)
- Summary: Plus: How online and offline journalists are more alike than different, the unrealized promise of immersive journalism, and what influences how journalists debunk disinformation.
- Match with the search results: Jun 8, 2020 … Cellphone videos of black people dying should be viewed with as much gravity as lynching photographs. Plus: How online and offline …